1. Information to the user
THE TOWN HALL OF L’AMPOLLA, from now RESPONSIBLE, is the It is the controller of personal data User and informs that these data will be dealt with in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), which provides the following information on the treatment:
End of treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to perform the treatment are:
- Remittance of commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes possible commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related about their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Perform statistical studies.
- Process request commissions or any type of petition that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available to him.
- Submit the newsletter of the webpage.ina web.
Legal basis of the treatment: consent of the interested party.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for such purpose; they will be removed with adequate security measures to guarantee pseudonimization of data or total destruction of them.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except for legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and suppression of your data and of the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to submit a claim to the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not conform to current regulations.
Contact data to exercise your rights:
2. Obligatory or facultative character of the information facilitated by the user
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and data entry in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in the download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data They are necessary to meet your request, by the lender, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they carry out any type of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested previously. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that all data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are fully adapted to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force in the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of the personal data of their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are dealt with.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information to them to exercise them.